Blue Diamond Growers offers competitive benefits for you and your family. To participate in the following benefit plans, employees must first meet the eligibility requirements of each plan.
Health & Welfare Benefits
- Medical Coverage
- Dental Coverage
- Vision Coverage
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance
- Group Term Life Insurance
- Supplemental Term Life Insurance
- Dependent Term Life Insurance
- Whole Life Insurance
- Accident Insurance
- Critical Illness Insurance
- Long Term Disability Insurance
- Legal Planning
- Flexible Spending Account – Medical Reimbursement and Dependent Care
401(k) Plan: Blue Diamond Growers® Retirement Savings Plan
You may choose to make pre-tax contributions up to the maximum allowed by law. Blue Diamond Growers provides a matching contribution of 50% of the first 6% up to a maximum of 3%.
Blue Diamond Growers offers educational assistance to qualified employees for development and advancement of their careers within the company.
Paid Time Off
- Sick Leave
- Bereavement, Military, and Jury Duty leave Benefits and eligibility may vary depending on employment status and years of service.
- Charitable Contribution Program
- Merchandise Discount
- Direct Deposit
- Employee Wellness and Fitness Program